Monday, March 16, 2009

Let's Connect

Hey, folks,

I've been on Facebook and Twitter for a while now, but must admit I spend much more time on Facebook. At any rate, I'd like to invite you to connect with me in either location. Or both.

Just let me know you found me via this blog.

In the meantime, I'm awaiting the announcement of the quarter-finalists for the 2009 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award competition. Last year I made the top 100 semi-finalist round out of 5,000 entrants. This year, they were taking up to 10,000 entries, but I only decided to enter at the last minute, so my chances are slim . . .

But still, it's all fun.

2 comments:

V Bored said...

The suspense is killing me.
On or about March 16...grr...
Well, it's not exactly killing me so much as giving me a major headache.
Ow.
I can't feel my face.
=[

Caron Guillo said...

How'd you fare, V?