Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Touching Them: Zimbabwe

Dusty gravel crunched beneath my sandaled feet when I stepped out of the truck at the Rukweza orphan feeding station in the heart of Zimbabwe, but I hardly noticed for the pounding of my heart. Joy and deep compassion crowded around me along with 117 children who, one-by-one, offered their hands in greeting. It was my first visit to a feeding center.

And it took my breath away ...

ACTION! newsletter published an excerpt of my article--Touching Them: Zimbabwe--in their September issue. To read the full story, visit http://caronguillo.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi came across your blog by way of New Christian Voices. Thank you for your work in africa.my son-in-law just last week came back from Uganda where he was guest speaker at two three day christian conferences.plus with his team went out to village's where to many to count came to know the Lord. and many were healed.i placed your Bad Mom on my blog hoping that more Bloggers will come to your site. Please read Ehp1:2-23. To you and yours May GOD bless you all.

Caron Guillo said...

Thank you, Alan. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Dear caron please could you take a look at this site it's from a dear friend in India Pastor Paul It will shock you it's what happening to christians in India. please ask your church and your friends to pray.again it will shock. http://churchontherockindia.blog.co.in/ thank you.